May 27, 2012

Puma Men's H-Street sneakers

Tear it up in the Puma H-Street athletic sneakers.

  • Mesh and synthetic upper in a minimal athletic running shoe style with a round toe
  • Lace-up front
  • Logo detail, lightly padded collar
  • Mesh lining, eco-OrthoLite(R) cushioned insole
  • tenCELL 2.0 technology in midsole
  • Rubber traction outsole


  • Record smashing made easy


I bought the first version of these shoes back in 2005/2006. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. My feet never feel sore or tired no matter now long or far I walk or run in these. Even after 6 years of wearing (not everyday) they are still comfortable. Plus everywhere I go I get complemented on my these shoes more than any other pair of shoes I own. In fact, I get more complements wearing these shoes than my friends when they wear high-end designer shoes. I bought two pairs. I am not waiting another 6 years to a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment